Nanna Recruitment Ltd is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Nicolette Williams by phone 07811251440 or 01788 422522 in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Nicolette Williams in writing. You can write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address Eastlands Court Business Centre, St Peter’s Road, Rugby, CV21 3QP
- We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request.
- We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Nicolette Williams will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of the meeting Nicolette Williams will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Nicolette Williams will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.